Tuesday 3 April 2018

WHEN I’M 30 YEARS OLD






This picture from Google



I want to be a success person. I am also want make my parents proud of me that I has become an immigration officer like what they want. If I was married and have a child, I want to be a good friend and parents for my children like my parents that has treat me when I was young. That always give them a great love and treat them very well. InshaAllah. If my parents still on this world, I want to bring them to the Makkah and I will take care of them in old age like what they do for me when I am a child. I hope when I have been an immigration officer, I wanted open a restaurant in Kuala Lumpur or etc. With that restaurant I can get a side income. 



By Atira Kurnia Sari Binti Mat Soleh
PTM180110860

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAN PLAYING ONLINE GAMES HARM US ?

            Nowadays, Computer or telephone video games are activities that are very popular among the students regardless of city...