Tuesday 3 April 2018

THE BEST PLACE I HAVE BEEN TO



I have visited a lot of places around the world. Traveling is fun to me and its very interesting to me. Looking to learn more history about countries with their cultures trying new things around their culture their past because if you wanna look at the future of something look at the past. I want to share about the place that I have been there in 2012. I go to Pulau Pinang with my family and my father’s friends. We go there for 3 days and 2 night. At first day , we go to Bukit Bendera. To the top you do not have to walk because you can ride the funicular train service. Many exciting activities await you at the peak of the day as you see the magnificent scenery of Penang in Skydeck, see the cute owl's behavior in the owl museum and more. The second day, we go to Toy Museum Heritage Park and I was excited because I can saw as many as 120,000 new games and sculptures and antic famous cartoon characters in Hollywood movie, computer games and comics and at night, we go to Masjid Kapitan Keling. It was beautiful because decorative lamps close around

















By Nur Afiqah Binti Azzamuddin
PTM180110838


No comments:

Post a Comment

CAN PLAYING ONLINE GAMES HARM US ?

            Nowadays, Computer or telephone video games are activities that are very popular among the students regardless of city...