Tuesday 3 April 2018

THE BEST PLACE I HAVE BEEN TO




Hello guys !!!. As of today, I am going to share to you all about the best place I have been to. The state that I going to choose is Malacca. Because, when I and my family spend our vacation in this place, we feels like we are going back to the past during Malacca’s golden age. The most popular attractions in Malacca is Melaka Sultanate Palace. Because this Palace is a wooden replica of Sultan Mansur Shah’s 15th century palace. It was painstakingly constructed in 1985 using traditional construction techniques and materials. The palace is the most elaborates royal palace ever constructed in the world in 1459. It also was built without nails and supported with carved, wooden pillars and feartured a copper and zinc roof. So, guys. I suggest for you to visit this place. Its awesome.






This picture from Google





By Nur Nabilah Binti Edrus
PTM180110859





No comments:

Post a Comment

CAN PLAYING ONLINE GAMES HARM US ?

            Nowadays, Computer or telephone video games are activities that are very popular among the students regardless of city...