Tuesday 3 April 2018

MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY



11th February 1997 was the history date for my parents as the first daughter of four siblings.I was born at Hospital Pusrawi Kuala Lumpur and now lived in Rawang, Selangor. I the only daughter of three brothers and the eldest . My name is Nur Afiqah Binti Azzamuddin. I’m 21 years old. My father’s name is Azzamuddin Bin Ishak. He is a self-employed. My mother’s name is Siti Salwah Binti Abdul Wahab and she is fulltime housewife. I didn’t have a big family but when we are having a family day or getting together with relatives when comes to Hari Raya Aidilfitri, it’s was so fun and enjoyed the day. I believe I have the greatest family alive. They are the few people in my life who will always be there for me, no matter what I do, no matter what I don’t do, no matter what destruction I may cause. My family truly is everything to me. I love them; I love every single part of them, from their good to their bad, from their strengths to their weaknesses. They mean the world to me.


















By Nur Afiqah Binti Azzamuddin
PTM180110838

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAN PLAYING ONLINE GAMES HARM US ?

            Nowadays, Computer or telephone video games are activities that are very popular among the students regardless of city...