Tuesday 3 April 2018

WHEN I'M 30 YEARS OLD



Everyone have a big dreams when they become adult because they can have a lot of money, a big car, big house and beautiful family. don’t know about anyone else, but I’m planning on never turning 30, even if I have to do some complicated . I have to face the reality in life because not easy to get a good job nowdays without a good achievement in studies. Without a job , i can't get a lots of money to prvide my life and my family.  My dreams is that I can have a beautiful family with someone that I love in my life . I wish that I have good company that can change my whole life and I can helps people. I want to bulid up my own bakery and pastry shop. I want reached my dreams and be successful person. I’ve realized that money is neither health, happiness, not peace of mind and fame is definitely not at all that it’s cracked up to be.






This photos from Google





By Nur Afiqah Binti Azzamuddin
PTM180110838

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAN PLAYING ONLINE GAMES HARM US ?

            Nowadays, Computer or telephone video games are activities that are very popular among the students regardless of city...