Tuesday 3 April 2018

MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY




Family, to me, family is such a important people in my life. I love my family so much. They take care of me and love me so much as I love them. They always support me in every situation, when I am down, they always there for me, they always encourage me and motivate me that me up again. When they happy, I am also happy. They always support me in everything I do. They also help me if have some problem in my life. My family members are consist of eight people, including me. Quite a number huh!!!. There are my father, my mother, my older brother, my two older sister, me, and my two little sister and brother. I am the fourth. The leader of my family is my father. He is are a patience man and never get angry with me. I am very proud of him and he also a former soldier. Second, my mother. She are the most loving person in my life and easy to get to me but I know that is she show her love for me. Okay that all that I can explain about my family to you. My dear reader.



By Nur Nabilah Binti Edrus
PTM180110859

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAN PLAYING ONLINE GAMES HARM US ?

            Nowadays, Computer or telephone video games are activities that are very popular among the students regardless of city...