Tuesday 3 April 2018

WHEN I’AM 30 YEARS OLD




Hello everyone, today I want to talk about thing I want to tell to my dear future 30 year old self. Right now I am still 19 years old teenager who still in care of my family. So, in thinking about 30. I cannot help but to wonder what I will be like when I am turning into that age. So, I have a little advice to my dear 30 years old self. Firstly, keep pursuing your goals. Second, take time to be alone and think
do it any way you can. At 30 years old, I hope I have made a clear and honest attempt to travel around the world or parts of it even if it means to carrying two crying babies in a flight. If my parents can do it, so do i. And last but not least, embrace any opportunities. Always do something to enrich your life. 30 is just a beginning of the another chapter.






This photo from google



By Nur Nabilah Binti Edrus
PTM180110859

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAN PLAYING ONLINE GAMES HARM US ?

            Nowadays, Computer or telephone video games are activities that are very popular among the students regardless of city...