Tuesday 3 April 2018

MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY






Thanks to Allah for sending me this beautiful family, Even though we are not from prosperous and famous background but still. I am really thankful to have this beautiful family. My parents are the best. They always give us a great love, and treat us very well. My siblings and my parents also always help, give a great ideas and always support each other in every postive single things. They also teach us what is mean of appreciate and live in a good moderate. Is it my life could be more meaningful without them ? Definitely no. It will only create more disaster and I even could not imagine it.


By Atira Kurnia Sari Binti Mat Soleh
PTM180110860

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAN PLAYING ONLINE GAMES HARM US ?

            Nowadays, Computer or telephone video games are activities that are very popular among the students regardless of city...